I am trying to find out the security measures needed to develop a computer game. The purpose of this project is to explore the security measures needed to develop a computer game that mitigates cyber security risks. It is a small study.
I am seeking for 5-10 game designers who meet the participation criteria below:
• The ability to explain the security measures needed for a computer game clearly.
• Participants must have at least one year experience in game design.
• Participants must hold a degree or certificate in computer science, game design, computer engineering, or any other discipline related to game design. It is not necessary to have a degree. Any certificate related to computer science, game design, computer engineering, or any other discipline related to game design will be acceptable. For example, certificate in digital media, Animation, Graphic, entertainment etc. If the designer attended any course related to computer science, game design, computer engineering, or any other discipline related to game and she /he has a certificate of completion will also be acceptable.
• Participants must be located in the United States.
• Participants must have experience in computer game security.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and you want to participate in the project , please email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will interview each designer over skype. The interview questions will be sent out to participants 5-7 days before the interview. The anticipated time for the whole project is 60-90 min. 30-60 for the interview and 30 min for you to review the questions before the interview. The interview involves the following steps
• Ensure that the Skype application is installed on the device you will use for the interview with the researcher (me). Create a Skype user ID if you do not already have one. Ensure that Skype is working properly. Test the Skype application before the interview.
• Print, read, sign, and scan the informed consent form and email it back to the researcher before the interview. This form includes the purpose of the study, how your confidentiality will be protected, etc. I will send you the form before the interview
• Attend the interview with the researcher over Skype, which will last for 30- 60 mins.
• Review the interview questions before the interview.
• Give the researcher permission to audio-tape the interview. The interview will be audiotaped as it is required by the university (only audio will be taped).
The interview will be confidential, and your identity will not be revealed. I will send you all the interview questions 5-7 days before the interview so you can look at. If you want to write your answers on a paper before the interview and then read it the interview, it is fine with me. If you have any questions about the interview questions, please let me know and I can send you sample of you want to
You will be compensated for participating in the project. Each designer will received a compensation between $100- $250 based on the experience. After you send me your resumes, I will review it and ensure that you meet the participation criteria that I listed above. If you met the criteria, then I will send you my offer