I am looking for an experienced Facebook App developer to build an App with a slot machine game where:
- User logs in daily for a chance of 10 spins (ideally the number of spins can be customised)
- The items on the slots I will provide the images
- When the items match, either all same or via combinations we define, the users will win a prize
- Once users have finished their chances of spinning every day, they can come back again the next day for new spin, or share the app for an additional 10 spins.
- App needs to be fan-gated
- User needs to fill up a form with their details being allowed to play
- Automatically publishes actions to a user's timeline as they perform actions in the application such as entering and spinning (using the Open Graph Sharing).
- After playing the game, a customisable thank you screen.
- All entries to be captured in a database that I can export into Excel/CSV
Would be ideal if we can avoid having the Facebook Authorisation Dialog box.
Advantageous if this can be a customised app to be hosted in Woobox.
Here is a very close example to what I am looking out for: [url removed, login to view]
I will provide design/visual guidelines for the brand that this App will be for.
Please bid only if:
- You can share LIVE links to current apps that I can click to view. If they are not LIVE anymore, send me some materials so I can get a good understanding of your game design and development process.
- Your past work must show that you are creative and are proficient in application development.
- Be responsive and receptive to changes which may take a few rounds.
- When you bid, please acknowledge that you have read and understand this brief by starting your first sentence with "I CAN DO THIS"
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $556 for this job
We are Facebook GURU, We have a team of well experienced and highly qualified Developers to do this job and we Produce Quality results at very reasonable Prices. Please check your PM for proposal details.
Hi, We checked your details, we think we able to implement it effective way. More details related to our work etc provided over pmb for your help. Thank you