Fulltime Front End Developer
Betalt ved levering
Experience: 2 - 3 yrs
1. Maintain, enhance, and contribute to the design of GBC websites and web applications.
2. Perform quality assurance for newly created and modified websites and web applications. Troubleshoot reported issues, perform testing, and develop remediation plans.
3. Maintain familiarity with GBC branding, style guides, and accessibility guidelines with a focus on professional, accessible, and equitable web design.
4. Remain current on the college’s technology resources and services, new web technologies and trends, security concerns, industry best practices, and search engine optimization. Keep colleagues and college departments informed of such new developments to promote excellence in design, usability, compliance, and innovation.
5. Create and maintain documentation for designs, configurations, and [login to view URL] Knowledge and Critical Skills: This position must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be able to successfully perform the essential functions of the job or must be able to demonstrate how the essential functions will be performed (with or without reasonable accommodation) using other knowledge, skills and abilities not listed below.
[login to view URL] using and administering content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress and SharePoint.
[login to view URL] of the software development lifecycle and use of version control systems such as SVN, Git.
[login to view URL] project management skills or relevant experience working directly with campus stakeholders to capture specifications and translate them into technical documents and designs.
[login to view URL] communication with excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills.
[login to view URL] analytical skills, critical thinking, good judgment, attention to detail and accuracy, and inter-personal skills.
[login to view URL] Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
[login to view URL] with maintaining and monitoring website compliance with accessibility best practices and standards such as WCAG.
[login to view URL] of web-related technologies, methodologies, best practices, including effective user experience (UX) design.
[login to view URL] to design, develop, test, deploy, and monitor web-based and other custom software applications.
[login to view URL] with troubleshooting technical design and functionality issues, updating content, and providing other technical support related to websites and web applications.
[login to view URL] to translate business requirements into a functional design that provides an appropriate technical solution.
[login to view URL] to facilitate and schedule multiple projects concurrently.
[login to view URL] to create and maintain accurate documentation of designs, configurations, and processes.
[login to view URL] to identify issues and create resolution action plans, for both functional and data-related problems.
[login to view URL] to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
[login to view URL] to meet deadlines and schedules while setting priorities.
[login to view URL] to work under limited supervision following established guidelines, procedures, and timelines.
[login to view URL] to work collaboratively with other campus departments and stakeholders.
[login to view URL] to handle sensitive and/or confidential information in a professional manner.
[login to view URL] level of professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, and personal accountability.
[login to view URL] understanding of the differing needs and concerns of individuals with varying identities, cultures, backgrounds, and abilities.
[login to view URL] to fostering an inclusive organizational culture.
[login to view URL] familiarity with the Jenzabar One software platform, Student Information System, and related web products such as JICS and eLearning.
[login to view URL] working with an academic learning management system (LMS) such as Canvas or Blackboard.
[login to view URL] developing/integrating with Web Services using REST APIs or other web protocols (SOAP, HTTP).
[login to view URL] proficiency working with a client/server database system such as SQL Server, including T-SQL, SSIS packages, and data reporting tools.
[login to view URL] developing server and/or client-side data-driven solutions using one or more of the following technologies: ASP.NET, C#, HTML5, CSS, XML, jQuery, Node.js.
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field and a minimum of 2 years of applicable work experience in web design and web programing or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Months per Year: 12
Hours per Week: 40
Work Timings: IST 2PM to 11PM (Afternoon shift)
Projekt ID: #37207276