We are looking for a number of people to test client experience in about 14 banks. This is a part-time project and each participant has a goal to test the digital client experience for 5-7 (enterprises, following a precise methodology. The participants need to
- Realise 3 journeys (on line or very rarely in the agencies)
- Test the communication channels (chat, calls, social media)
- Test the availability of digital functionalities (web and app). For example number of clicks to open an offer to a product, comparison tools between products etc.
- Evaluate the level of complexity to obtain certain products on the portals of the enterprises
In total, 56 hours of work is required, which are distributed within 7 weeks
Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7
11,5h 3h 6h 15h 15h 15h 1,5h
The participants need to be
- Belgian nationals and reside in Belgium.
- Present in their address at least for some hours nearly every day during the time of the project.
- A non-US person
- Available between 9h-12h for at least 50% of the time while the work is being completed
- Fluent in Dutch, English or French and be able to communicate in English or French during the project
- At ease with technology (computers, smart phones, Google Sheets)
- Attentive to details
- Performing computer with a high-speed internet connection
- A well-performing Android phone (latest updates completed, maximum 3-4 years old) is imperative
- Access to a printer and scanner
Rate: 1400 euros for 56 hours
The hiring company: D-Rating is a French start-up digital rating agency created in January 2017. To know more about the company, please check www.d-rating.com.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €928 på dette job
dear employer, I have good experience in working projects like this.I can do this doing minimum [login to view URL] I need more [login to view URL] you have any problem please contact me. Thank you