Dailydeals new site plugin and SOAP APIS
We had a website based on "Group" Buying Site plugins and themes (like [url removed, login to view]). we need to work with some SOAP APIS integrations...to upload the transactions of this shopping cart to our administrative/accounting software
1. the weekly offer link actually could be share with family and friends. this link contains the referrer username for tracking purposes.
- Hide quoted text -
2. When our distributors use the Share and Earn link and their clients buy, we need to create that referred client as a client inside our online accounting software. We have API's ready to do this, but we don't know how to insert them. They are SOAP APIS.
3. When the API create the client in our accounting software it must tell who referred that person (from the user name contained in the original link)... that way we can pay commissions to the distributor who referred them to our site.
4. We have another API to send the information of the order to our accounting software. We want to send that info so we can pay commissions to our distributors for every order made by the person they referred.
1. the system generates a CSV file of transactions
2. In the CSV after the deal is closed we want to have the info of the username or email of the person who referred that client. That way we can manually create the client in our accounting software and pay commissions to the referrer. In this case, we would need to have... Name, Last Name, Email, Name of who referred that person and the email of the referrer.
Both scenarios can work for us. Can you please quote us for this?