I have a general webmaster forum that is quite inactive. I wish to try and bring it back to life and as such, i wish to do some paid forum posts. The specifications are outlined below and please note they are to be STRICTLY adhered to. If the service is not performed to the specifications, payment WILL NOT be released.
1. The service will consist of 1000 posts, of which 100 will be new threads.
2. The service is to be carried out over 6 weeks, with an average of 160 posts per week. I do not wish the service completed earlier, nor later, the service is to be for 6 weeks.
3. The posts are to be discussions and not merely statements, so they must look natural. THe posts will cover all aspects of webmaster topics, including seo, linkbuilding, rankings, google, adsense, even off topic posts in the correct forums.
4. You will need to make 15 Member Accounts and fill out the basic profile, then advise me of the 15 member names that are in use. The post count for each member will be totalled, ensuring that 1000 post are completed.
5. The writers must have good comprehension of the English language, posts that are not understandable, or not VERY GOOD english will be DELETED. This is not negotiable, no ifs and no buts....if the English is not very good then the post will not be paid for. Spelling must be very good.
6. Your 15 member id's will be expected to interact and discuss with each other the topic of the thread. I cannot emphasise enough that the discussions MUST APPEAR NATURAL.
7. There is no set length for the posts, however if it becomes evident that you are making 5 word posts in order to manipulate the service, the posts will be deleted. I would expect the average post to be between 10-25 words in length, but again, whatever appears natural discussion is fine.
So that is the specs. Let me please state again that we DEMAND HIGH QUALITY POSTS, VERY GOOD ENGLISH and natural appearing discussions. If you cannot meet these specs, do not apply because without doubt you will not get paid.
I will setup 6 milestone payments, one for each week, assuming the specs have been met and the posts have been made. I will be more than fair and wish to have a great business deal, as long as you abide by the specs it will be great for both parties.
I envisage that there will probably be a need for 3-4 real people to be involved in this service so different speech patterns, different ideas and possibly different time zones are evident.