Instead of bombarding you with all of the request details & in-order to reduce communication cost, I will only introduce the following requests and move on with the candidate that is able to deliver outstanding services for this first order. Therefore, I’m looking for a freelancer (flutter IOS & android) that can
[login to view URL] & write his/her test plans, system designs, and work hours allocations before implementing each request and be able to provide references & reasonings for his/her own decisions & statements in a document.
[login to view URL] a robust & optimal “scrollable & expandable sorted list” that displays data from a local database, with a side alphabet scroll bar.
[login to view URL] a local database wrapper class that grants the list power to search, add, delete, and modify the data.
[login to view URL] a place holder of general settings: language, font-size, color
This order’s screen has 3 general components. You can either code the layout yourself or adopt open source widgets (I can provide the links). Just use whichever is the fastest way for you to develop, because this order is scoped to be a collaboration test.
Search & Input Bars
The expandable & scrollable list (parent bar can expand or collapse its child bars)
[parent bar displays: Unassigned ~Class#: -1default]
[parent bar displays: Teacher Name 2~ Class#: 100]
[parent bar displays: Teacher Name 3~ Class#: 100]
Nav bar [place holder]
A class can have many teachers. A teacher can have many students.
1. Client will provide a word document w. pictures to illustrate the order's requests
2. Developer will write his/her development’s technical details, test plans, and work hour allocations for each request in the document.
3. Code & provide test results that can prove code had passed his/her own tests.
4. Deliver & receive payments if and only if all deliverables are normal.
5. More orders & start from step 1 again.
1. If my request didn’t change, I will not pay any extra. I will not pay any $ if developer’s code couldn’t even pass his/her test plans that he/she wrote at the very beginning, no matter how many times we go back and forth.
2. Disregard if the developer prefers fixed price or hourly model, I will need developer to provide his/her actual work hours allocations, because I need to make sure developers do fully understand the requirements and are not spending too much time on the less important goals.
3. If the developer and I have very different opinions about the work hours allocations about a particular request, I will demand the developer to submit a [video recording of his/her computer screen, while he/she is coding] as proves. Therefore, in-order to avoid the video recording process:
• Please don’t tell me you need 48 work hours to code a “hello world”.
• I suggest developers to provide reasons and references to convince me especially when we disagree with each other, because I can do the same for you & this is how we are going to establish any mutual agreements & understandings during our collaboration.
4. I understand some freelancers are part-time. Therefore, the work hours I mentioned here are your actual work/coding/development hours - not your delivery time/date.
The attachment contains the interview questions & If you find them hard to answer, I would suggest you not to continue. I will need to see your documentation, communication, reasoning and technical skills.