I have a small flash app (attached) that displays a filmstrip of thumbnails and allows the user to scroll it.
Initially, it displayed 10 thumbnails at a time, later it was extended to 12. The last two thumbnails behave incorrectly when scrolled to the right (are displayed sooner than they should) and things get really messed up when scrolling back to the left.
1. Load the fla and test-publish it
2. Scroll to the right and back to the left to completely understand the nature of the problem
3. Solve the problem - make it work right
4. Thoroughly explain to me what you did so I may replicate it to other instances of the application.
I intend to award the job in 30 min max after posting it since I am in a hurry.
**I expect it completed within an hour, after which it becomes useless.**
- Instant payment through gaf escrow after an hour if the job is completed
- Excellent review and no absurd requirements as I am myself a developer
Communication via email or yahoo messenger. I'll send the image files in email to the winner.