I need a simple image scroller in Flash, that provides the following features:
- size 600 * 150 Pixel
- specify at least 10 images in an array or xml file
- images have the size of 150 * 150 pixel and are jpeg
- images run from right to left in the order of the array/xml-file
- images in the film have a lower opacity than the orignal images - only one images has full opacity when the left side of the image reches the middle of the film (at 300 pixel)
- when the next image reches the 300 pixel line, this image has the full opacity and the other image loses it
- the more parameters are variable, the better (size of film, size of images, number of images, speed)
- a smooth and calm apperance would be nice!
The upload function does not work, so I have put the file online:
[url removed, login to view]
(for GAF: the URL is anonymous, I am not the owner - this is not a contact information).
Hope to hear from you!
Would you like some mouse interaction (speed to be dependable of the mouse position) and variable number of images as well? (it wouldn't change my bid)