User takes a screenshot from a window application or a website in his browser. Then goes to a webpage with this flash object in it.
1. User paste screenshot (from clipboard) into flash object with Ctrl-V or button 'Paste screenshot'. Screenshot becomes visible in flash object (flash needs to scale it to become fully visible in the flash object)
2. User can select an area of the screenshot he wants to use (size in pixels he selects becomes visible for example 600x400)
3. User then selects size of the selected area he wants to export (preferably with slider so the area of 600x400 can become 300x200)
4. User determines image format (gif, png, jpeg) and User selects how to save the image (3 options):
a. Save on own harddrive.
b. send via email (email field becomes visible in flash object),
after hitting send image is posted to server via HTML-POST, so I can
store it via PHP and send it via PHP. So do a post to a certain
webpage and post also variables action=email and
c. user can open it on another website for further edit, this is a
button: edit picture: after hitting that the image must be sent via
a HTML POST to our server (via a new window). In PHP we will save
the image and do a redirect to an photo editor where the image is
opened. So it is the actually the same is emailing the picture. Just
do a post of the image with also variable action=edit.
Some other things:
- Flash needs to be translatable somehow, so keep all variables with text as text and also in 1 place
- I also need the flash sourcefiles to change things and to translate it.