I need a flash expert to finish a flash (timeline) intro. I have 2 versions of flas (rar) attached, one with the silver background and another for reference since it doesn’t have the silver background required. There are some things different in this one that may be of use. The one you create can also be redone completely using the attached swf as a visual aid. If more info is required, please let me know. Must use FlashMx or Flash 2004MX.
1. Intro opens in Full Screen with a white screen (not background of html page) which last about 1 second and then a tiny dot appears in the middle.
2. As the dot gets larger (about the size of an upper case 18pt O Times Roman) the silver background starts to come in and the dot turns into an eagle (logo).
3. When eagle is full size, the entire background is silver and the eagle stays for about 1-2 seconds.
4. The eagle then starts to get smaller while the red-white-blue shield label starts to fade in.
5. The eagle continues to recede until it becomes one with the eagle on the shield (has no spearhead with an HD). At this point the shield is fully in position on the screen on the silver background.
6. The shield label then starts to get larger until it covers the whole screen. At this point the silver background behind the shield label goes away or becomes white.
7. The shield label then parts in the middle like elevator doors and starts going to the side to reveal a gladiator head.
8. As the door opens more, it reveals more of the gladiator who then starts to recede into position to prepare for becoming the same size and position as the one on the html page. In other words, he should be just like the eagle above who becomes part of the shield, except the gladiator becomes part of the html page (superimposes over the gladiator on the html page for a smooth transition.).
10. There should not be an outline showing around the background or the movie at any time and the flash intro should fill out the whole screen, no matter what has to be modified and transition smoothly to the gladiator html page. If there is another way, PLMK as we can discuss this fully if the info I provided is not enough.