The animation should show parents linning their cars to pick up their children from school. When they just arrive, in the end of the line, they will use a software in their cell phone to send information to the school computer informing their arrival. The children will be prepared in line waiting for their turn to enter in the car.
In a computer there is a list that shows who are the parents that are in the queue.
Attached there is a rough sketch of what we need. We can not draw properly but I think you can have a rough idea of what we need.
Actions desired in the animation:
1) A child leaves his position in the line and enter in the car. The car goes away.
2) The lines (cars and children) go forward.
3) The top entry in the computer desapears slowling (like 0.5 sec) and others roll up on the blank space
4) A new cars arrives in the end of the line
5) The parent uses his cell phone to send the information. A virtual signal should somehow flies in the air from the cemm to the computer. The new data should enter in the bottom of the computer screen.
6) A new student leaves the school and goes to the end of the line
Starts again the cycle
... 1) A child leaves his position in the line and enters in the car. The car goes away....
Please show us examples you have already done that are similar with the kind of work you intend to do for us.