We are currently seeking a FREELANCE Flash Designer / HTML programmer. The selected candidate will bring with them the following skills:
• A minimum of 3 years flash design/graphic design experience.
• Strong design and concepting skills with demonstrated experience in carrying projects from concept to execution.
• A highly creative, motivated and flexible self-starter.
• Ability to juggle and complete multiple projects and responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines.
• Proficient knowledge of PC design programs including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, scanning software and knowledge of Web design required.
• Ability to adjust appropriately with systems from standard PC environment.
• Proficient knowledge of production and printing process.
• Time and project management skills are important to prioritizing multiple jobs and forecast realistic deadlines.
• Must have the ability to manage clients' expectations and objections in every phase of a project.
• Also display the ability to accept criticism well.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Web sites, corporate and executive communications as well as graphic support for multimedia and video projects to assure consistent branding, positioning and corporate messaging.
• Prepares all project files for final transfer, Web /multimedia programmer, or outside vendor to assure proper translation and output.
• Manages personal project workflow, working with Production Manager to meet deadlines, budget objectives and to follow departmental workflow procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Performs other duties as needed.
Is open for consideration and will be based on experience, skill set etc. Opportunity to grow and contribute in an environment where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Please ensure that your cover letter or resume includes the following information or we will be unable to consider your application:
*Your current employment status or more recent employment
*Your salary history and expectations
*A portfolio of work with working and valid links.
Please e-mail your resume to (please forward samples of your work with Salary Requirements/History)