I need a small Flash 8 applet developed that will handle large file size uploads. The applet should be compatible with IE, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Specifically the applet needs to do the following:
1. Allow a user to Browse their local computer for ONE file
2. Restrict acceptible files on their computer by extension (ie. .MP3 only)
3. Upload the selected file to our web server (our web server is Fedora Core 5 Linux, with PHP5 and Apache2)
4. On success redirect the user to a URL passing the name of the file uploaded as a POST form var
5. On failure redirect the user to a different URL
That's it. There are dozens of examples of this on the Internet, but I'm not a Flash developer so I need to pay for one. But this is a VERY simple project for an experienced Flash developer, so please don't bid on this if you think its going to take more than $100 to do. I'm not interested, since the code to do this can be found with a basic [url removed, login to view] search. I just need someone to tweak the existing code and get this working.
Thanks and bid away!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
We are very much experienced and we can complete this project creatively . These are some of sites, which we have designed. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ww Mere