I need a poker bot that will win chips over time on Flash based poker games like Zynga Poker and Pokerist. I don't care if the code/logic for the poker is ripped from stuff that's already online. I know there's lots of material available for poker bots online.
* Works on the Zynga Games Network (Yahoo, Tagged, etc) Mainly Yahoo and Tagged
* 100% automated, joins tables, closes popups, reloads when stuck
* Full SourceCode available to download.
* Works in any size table with any bankroll.
* Plays the best hands, and then calculates odds to make decisions.
* Allows custom PlayerProfiles
* Table hop if too many or too few opponents.
* Table hop if the blinds are too big or too small.
* Allows custom user image.
* Detects number of opponents.
* Records ScreenCapture for easy debugging.
* Absolutely Hidden from your task manager
* Random mouse click delays
* Able to run 20 bots on one computer and each bot can join up to 3 different Zynga casinos/servers
Poker Bot Features:
1. Artificial Intelligence Features
2. Learning from mistakes
3. Easy-to-use: Graphical user interface
4. 100% Undetectable by the poker rooms / Random decision time so less detectable
5. Support No Limit Texas Hold Em
6. Configurable to your own playing preferences
-- MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE BOT WINS CHIPS OVER TIME -
Already have Delphi code that connects to Zynga servers and sits at tables.