I need a graphical counter developed in Flash 8.0 with Actionscript 2.0 that can count from 0 to 1000. The unique feature of this counter is that the graphic will shrink to fit the available space for the count as the count number gets closer to 1000. Please see the attached JPGs to see the counter a 14, 234, and 1400. Notice that the graphic gets smaller as the count goes up.
1. The graphic used is loaded into flash from an outside jpg.
2. The count can increase or decrease in increments of 1, 10, or 100 using the orange buttons (see attached jpgs).
2. As the user presses the + or - keys the image increases to the next count with animation.
3. I can set an arbitrary count as the starting point for the graphic.
4. The project must be completed within seven days.
Hello there, I'd love to do this for you, I'm an experienced actionscript 2.0 programmer from Belgium and can finish this is in a minimum of time, with all your requirements taken into account.