Our project needs to work in zplayer and on a windows environment - you can download a free version of zplayer for testing from [url removed, login to view]
Screen resolution: 768 x 1366 pixels.
What we need is:
A flash file that will run in zplayer and work as follows:
- In the same folder as the flash will be either an image or a mp4 file.
- In the same folder will be an xml file that will define how long the image should play for if it is an image, More on the XML below.
- Your flash on load will play the image for the length of time and then close in a way that zplayer will move to the next playlist.
- If it is a video, the video will play until the end and then the flash will close in a way that zplayer will move to the next playlist item.
- If a user TOUCHES the screen during the playtime, then:
- A form will pop-up asking the customer for some combination of:
First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone.
- A form will also ask the user to accept T&C and they can tap to read them.
- the XML file will have the fields required so the flash knows what fields to show.
- The XML will also have the T&C in text format to display when tapped.
- On the form, there must be an onscreen keyboard with touch friendly keys
When the user enters their details, accepts terms and hits submit, we need the flash to either:
- Store the data locally somewhere to be accessed OR
- Email it to an address we provide OR
- Post it to the web somewhere
Or basically somemeans to get it out... We will then take the data and process it seperately.
When the user is done OR if the user doesnt touch the screen for a configurable amount of time (as per the XML), then it will close and move to the next content in zplayer.
Please ensure this works in zplayer.. zplayer works with swf files well, but the timeline needs to be closed properly in order for it to work, so it takes a little playing.. once you work it out, its easy.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $365 på dette job
I can make everything from scratch with Adobe AIR and without your zplayer. I've made a lot of applications for touch screen displays. Please let me know if you are interested in working with me.