I need a flash application similar to Vendio Gallery ([url removed, login to view]) or Auctiva Gallery ([url removed, login to view]) where it loops through a set of auction items.
The flash should be able to do most of the Vendio/Auctiva functions including:
1. Present item pictures and item titles horizontally and vertically.
2. Dynamically calculates and present the time remaining on an auction.
3. Provide means of scrolling forward or back and pausing or resuming the automatic scroll.
4. When clicked, a non-centered item will be moved to the center and zoomed a bit.
5. When clicked, a centered item will opens a new window to the auction.
6. Be able to retrieve a subset of auction items to loop through via SQL command to a MS SQL database.
The database already contains all the information required including,
1. Links to the auction
2. Item titles
3. Item picture URLs
4. Time when the auctions end
5. Current bid price or Buy It Now price of the auctions
1. Documentation and instructions to deploy, maintain, and modify the flash application.
Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the service description.