I am looking to get a fresh new look for our website which was built about 5 years ago. It is built on ASP and working off a web CMS sitting on Microsot Access database. All menus and content are coming from the database.
Please see [url removed, login to view]
The framework will be similar to the existing website but we will have some more content under industries and services.
- The project requires flash content for the and all related graphics to be developed.
- Logo, text content and menu's will be provided by us.
- Cascading menus to make navigation simpler.
- Hyperlink thread bar on the navbar as on current website, also know as bread crumbs.
- We have a smart contact us link, which captures the page details, when someone clicks on contact us, so we know the context of their interest as hidden form fields.
- Domain and hosting sorted out, so no need to provide hosting or domain registration.
I am not too fussy about the application framework, so you can do it on PHP, ASPX or whatever suits.
We are a small IT Consultancy from Sydney. The look and feel should be like some of the large professional services organisations like [url removed, login to view], www.satyam.com. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. (Please see homepage and inside pages for ideas).
Please provide checkable references for your work along with client details.
You also need to provide mock-up of our design with your ideas to support your proposal.
Also indicate when you will be able to do this work.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Please ensure you download the website concepts file attached. It provides vital information to the requirements.
Please read the Project Clarification Board for any updates and replies.
All responses need to be supported by project mock-up along with a formal quote of your work.
Project status update:
Start: 39 expressions of interest received.
Stage 1: 26 proposals for the project. 7 of them were disqualified because they did were not in compliance.
Stage 2: 19 proposals selected. They were assessed on their work and mockup quality. 3 were disqualified because of poor communication.
Stage 3: Final level. Five proposals selected. We have to decide based on availability to start, costing and delivery time-frame.
Decision will be made shortly.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $771 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we will provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.