The project is to design and deploy a web-based game. The game has a relatively simple structure, where a question is posed and the player must enter an answer. Despite the simple structure, the interaction between the player and the game is atmospheric and highly interactive. A single administrator must have highly secure back-end access to the site to set the question and answer.
The supplier should have:
• Experience with secure interactive game design, probably using Flash.
• Excellent design skills, creating an atmospheric and immersive environment using movement, lighting and sounds.
• Knowledge of commercial aspects e.g. affiliate schemes, Google Adsense etc., as well as an understanding of the legal aspects related to setting of online competitions and games.
• Skills in Search Engine Optimisation.
The task will be split into two parts.
• Assessment of commercial feasibility of project and a draft proposed solution
• Execution of the solution
More details will be provided once the supplier has demonstrated suitable skills and signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Timescale: 4-6 weeks.