I am looking for someone to complete a flash website that is about 80%-90% through production. The current site is posted on my testing server at: [url removed, login to view] This job was worked on by another provider, and we are now looking to hire someone to finish it. To understand the job specifications, you will first need to log onto my testing server and download all files located within the folder:
ftp: [url removed, login to view]
Located within this folder on my hosting is a series of examples representing what my client would like to see done to the site. Most of the changes will be made to the 5 art galleries, and the client has provided multiple examples of how he would like to see the click-through format as well as any minor navigation and site changes. Please take your time to go through the examples, there are a lot of small changes to each page, especially on the navigation, so I would like to make sure that you understand the job specifications in total before bidding. Again, there are a lot of small changes so please take your time to go through the examples, they show exactly how each page should look, but here are the main points:
• There is going to be a new click through format for the gallery, it will go as follows:
o Galleries>Series>Image>Options>Large Scale – If you reference the folder in the new zip file, it will show an example for each
o Large scale image will include the image quote referenced from the Robert Lyttle folder (you will have from previous download)
• There will be a edit to the home flash (folder 1, condo video image)
• There will be multiple edits to the navigation menu: please look through all examples in the folders, you will see the nav change throughout
• He would like a small border around the flash as denoted in folder 1
• He would like to add a detail/message section with the messages from the Website Art and Text folder
• We will be adding an Options/Prices button to some of the pages, please reference in page examples
o Options/Prices will contain general information on all types of purchase options for that specific image (3.6.)
• We will need someone to verify that all products are synced with paypal, and add any that may be missing. Also the client put in an example of how he would like his paypal page to look if it could be edited, I informed him that we probably would not be able to do that.
Again these are the main points, please take a moment to look through the site examples and compare them to the current site before bidding. I have also attached a secondary set of instructions for further clarification. Please also note that the new format for the gallery must apply to all images within the 5 series.
PLEASE NO PLACEHOLDER BIDS
THIS PROJECT MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 3-4 DAYS