this is for [url removed, login to view] - i only need the flash file developed according to the standards below and attached PDF
when the client refers to the old version check the URL below to see
[url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
1. I reattached the 12-6-12 pdf letter on the site please read and implement.
2. I would like a softer transition between the rotating photos. Our old site did this by having the photos shrink down to the left hand corner. I think instead I like how some of your sites do a mini fade out in between rotations. (See [url removed, login to view])
3. The bullet points are harder to read in the new version. You cannot see them very well on the home screen at all. In the old home screen there was a slight fade to a darker shade before the letters came on. Also, in the old version they had a black outline around every letter. In the new version they are just white. I liked how this looked better on the old site. Also please change the spacing and size of the bullet points back the way it was.
4. When you pull up the new site on our IMacs you get a grey box where the photo box is for about 30 seconds before the photo box appears. There should be no lag at all. The IMacs pulled up the old site instantaneously. They are new computers and we have a high speed connection. On one of our pc’s the words do not appear at all. Just the rotating photos. The site has to come up instantly on every computer out there. The old site worked much better than the new in this regard.
5. The bullet points superimposed over the photo on the left side of the screen. The words used to appear one at a time “No charge for initial consultation” “ No Fee Until You Collect” etc … until all were on the screen, then the rotation started. After the final rotation picture, the whole sequence would reoccur. That is not happening anymore. Now the the words just appear. Please fix.
6. The old flash coding worked without a hitch on any computer I looked at the site on. If the new coding cannot be made to do the same thing as the old coding, I suppose we could just reuse the old flash coding with some very minor changes.