Simple project. Short Delay: 24h00
I have a website example or template that I designed, using an older version which was on a oSCommerce site.
I reused some of the CSS and design.
- Using the [url removed, login to view] file, to separate the template header, footer, and side menu (category and payment option box).
- Change the [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] file and integrate the header, footer and side menu.
- Clean the CSS (remove all styles that are not currently used in this template).
- Clean the template script if need be.
After this is done, redo the rest of the HTML sent as PHP files with the header, footer and sidebar include.
- After all files are done properly, delete all images, scripts, files and folder that is not use in any files of the project.
This will serve as a programming base so it needs to be flawless.
The might be a second phase if interested to simply modify current template colors to fit another style, to be discussed.
[url removed, login to view]
Should look as is, but with cleaner code, and php header, footer and side menu.
- Remove all files and images not used in the folders I send you.