My client needs a logo reworked and basic web site built for a pet (dog) related web site. This shoul dbe a quick and easy job for someone, with the potential for more jobs in the near future.
#1. Rework the logo (see attached), this logo will also be used on the web site.
#2. Create a circular image (see attached) using the logo and some other content.
- A thin circular border/outline around the image, offset so that the border/outline is not all the way to the edge of the image. I’d like a small space between the “edge” of the circular image and the border/outline.
- This circular image will be printed on an approximate [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) diameter label/decal and should be created with that in mind. In US the diameter is ~ 2 ¾ (2.75) inches.
- Provide three (3) copies of everything above (logo, circular image, etc), using the following background colors: black, white, and transparent.
#3. Create a temporary “under construction” page that my client can use as a place holder while the site is being built. This should be quick and easy, I’ll need it ASAP. It should have the logo, an under construction message, and basic contact link. I’ll provide more details to the winning bidder.
#4. Create a basic web site that incorporates the logo / images created above. The site is very simple, nothing fancy. HTML Frames may work best for this project, winning bidder can help me determine what’s best to use. Verify that the site “works” correctly when viewed via Internet Explorer and FireFox.
- Colors and fonts will be provided when project starts.
- The site will have the following pages…
- Contact form is basic, just the standard email form.
- My client liked some of the following templates; feel free to use them as an idea / inspiration when creating the site.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (background idea)
As the buyer, I assume full ownership of the files / images. Including, any and, all copyrights. Designer will provide me with all associated files (font, jpg, vector, html, etc)