Our sister site is [url removed, login to view]
Our sister company is a 4D Entertainment Company which provides entertainment using video games inside huge trailers. We are not happy with the company who created that site so the new project needs to go out for bid. The winner of the Glamour Ride project will also have a chance if their work is exceptional to create the new Gamin Ride site.
GLAMOUR RIDE GUIDELINES
[url removed, login to view]
Concept: Glamour Ride will cater to girly girls and their parents. The girls will be ages 5-12.
Glamour Ride is a trailer which is 30 feet long. The final trailer will be finished on April 30, 2011.
Glamour Ride will pull right up to the house of the guest of honor where the party will start.
The girls will have their picture taken as their "before" shot and then they will get into robes and slippers. Inside a trailer is backstage to the show. During the girl's backstage experience they will get their hair done, makeup, pedicure, manicure, & more. The girls can also use iPads to take pictures of themselves, makeover their friends and play games. More activities will include: karaoke, make your own scrubs & lotions and more.
Then at the end of the party the girls will get their after photo taken. Then the side of the trailer will fold down to expose a stage. The girls will come out from behind the stage and do their 10 minute show for all their parents.
At the end of the party the stage will fold up and the trailer will ride to the next event.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED
1. Main Site with Flash
Logo with Flash Elements, Navigation Menu that has flash like a diamond when user highlights over it
We would love for the background to be the striped pattern attached. Then a black box in the center of the page where all the content would go. That box would be outlined in the zebra black and white pattern.
We would like the trailer on the homepage, pictured closed, then the side of the trailer opened, then with girls dancing on the outside on the stage. (This can only be done after we get you the three different pictures from the same angle)
I have attached a rendering of the trailer so you can see what it looks like.
2. Content Box with Different Content consisting of Pictures that rotate every 5 seconds and lead to another page - example [url removed, login to view]
3. Links to Facebook & Twitter with icons on the navigation
4. Zip Code Locator on the site so users can type in their zip code and it will lead to the Franchise Page of that location.
5. Each franchise will have their own page which will be a template. Only part of the page where the price and personal information will be able to be changed. The rest will remain the same for each franchise.
In the beginning we only have 4 franchise pages. More will be added using the template as time goes on
Each page is connected to zip codes so that page appears when someone types in that zip code.
6. On the homepage we would like a small box that has a zip code locator. However, after they type in their zip code we would like the box to change to that franchisee's personal information. Then using a cookie everytime a guest returns to that page they do not need to enter their zip code.
In total there will be the following pages:
Photo & Video Gallery
Franchise Section (This section will be separated into 5 different sub areas) This is the page where we promote our website.
Franchisee Pages (4) of them all the same style with a couple of customized boxes.
7. Content Management System so we can manage the website and changes.
COMPARABLE SITE TO OURS
[url removed, login to view]
We would like the homepage (basic design) to go live with basic information and to gain interest of people via email/contact page by May 1, 2011.
Then the final deadline after we give you more assets will be June 1, 2011.
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.