We will need to have a fast and confident deployment of flash-based website for our client in furniture business.
In view of our urgent dateline (within 10days), we would go for standard commercial templates from popular template sites. Alternatively, if you have a personal template which is designed for similar business, we are fine to do minor customization and reuse them.
If let's say we approve one of the template to be bought from shelf,
1. What is your project fee for integration and text / banner / logo customization (we may need 1 - 2 additional menu options instead of the 4 -5 as listed in the standard template)
2. Did you do such customization on such template before? If yes, please provide some examples of Flash websites you have customized from the template before.
3. If yes, could you list down the areas which you think would take up
More information for you on the flash site to be developed:
- Full flash site, informative without database / ecommerce
- Sample website: [url removed, login to view] - this is the min. standard that we will need to achieve.
- All information (Text and menu flow) are available once the project is confirmed. Please refer to the sample website to judge for the complexity
- Development lead time: 10days.
- We need all original Photoshop file, Flash Files at the end of development
- You will be given the webhost login, and you will need to upload and test the site before the final handover.
- We would want to see the development progress on the 3rd day, 7th day and 9th day (before upload) of the development.
This is an urgent project as our original developer has left us without any delivery. So we need to get the site up and running by end June. We have done all the requirement gathering and the job is ready to start any moment.
Note: It is optional for you to perform the graphic design. If you decided to bid without taking the overall graphic design, please indicate that to us, and let us know what are the designed items that we will need to pass to you (e.g. banners, front page etc)
We will pay a deposit of 10% for the project fee via GAF. Please take note that if the development phase is dragged beyond your proposed duration (you could have the final revised project duration after we have passed you the information), you will not receive the full payment from us and we will terminate the project immediately.