Was wondering if you are free-er.
Need a quote on this if you are interested.
Photo gallery with a twist:
Client has many topographic maps for paid subscribers to download.
1. Flash application has to have user backend for him to create user and password to gain access into the gallery.
2. Gallery must have categories and subcategories. Each gallery will show thumbnails of the maps.
3. Upon clicking on a thumbnail, the map will be shown, with zoom in, zoom out using mouse scroll button or right click, drag to zoom in and out. Also need to have a "hand" icon to left click grab and drag the map around as it might be bigger than screen size. Alternative navigation icons should be provided on one side of the screen for those without middle mouse button etc to use as well. Similar to Acrobat 3D viewer (go acrobat website to try it out).
4. Admin can define which galleries a user may have access into. This can be done by providing checkboxes so the user can only access those checked.
5. Client receives maps in pdf format (many pages, 1 pdf file). If possible, can the application read the pdf and then extract each page into a .png file. Each png file is then added to 1 gallery. E.g. 1 pdf file called [url removed, login to view], will then extract to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc and they will all go into ABCmap gallery.
All print functions should be disabled or somehow when someone tries to right click print, a black page is printed out.