Kindly find attached sample images. I need about 20 animated GIF files in the same style. I am on a very tight time schedule and need this wraped up soon. My budget is 5$ per image. I have over 300 More images if the first batch goes well. So you can are looking at a lot of [url removed, login to view] respond ASAP. A mock up design would be great and I will immediately allocate the project.
The style on the images is very simple and will not take much time.
All files would be 350x250 pixels GIF animations.
Payment will be prompt and transfered into the providers GAF account.
Thanks in advance.....
Please look at the attached files these are the type of animations I am looking at. I have many files that require the same style animations. Very simple style.
If anyone can provide a mockup of any of the following files it would be great. Once again I stress that the initial bid is for 20 GIF animations and then for numerous others. Do not worry about payment. It will be prompt. I am looking at doing all 20 animations in 3 days. If your schedule is busy than I may select more than one provider. Dont worry I will post an additional project on GAF so that all selected providers get reviews on GAF. For the mockup you can choose any of the following in the same style:
1. Table with an Insurance Agent sitting on one side and an angry client on the other. The client leans forward with the words “No you didn’t!” and the Agent yells back Yes I did!
2. The phrase E & O Claims showing the E then the O and then all together the E & O Claims phrase.
3. A group of business people (men and women) with six in one group and a seventh walking off to the side looking nervous. This is to illustrate that one in seven agents will be sued by a client.
4. A man juggling the words Regulations, Policies & Procedures, and Expert Witnesses with a title above that says Standards of Service.
5. The words Criminal Law above a man in a suit and then in a jail cell.
6. The Words Civil Law above as the title with a woman paying a man money. The man has his hand held out and is receiving the bills.
7. A woman at a desk reading a thick file named Client File. She reads, marks on the paper, and continues reading.
8. A man appears confused. He is looking at a book twice his size that says Policies and Procedures
9. A judge looking at a witness who is on the stand in court. The witness is turning pages of a file while reading.
10. A man standing with a large document that says E & O Policy across it. The document is between him and words that are coming at him. The words are Lawsuit, Judgment, Bankruptcy. This is to illustrate how the policy protects him.
11. A woman standing with a clipboard in her hand. She is checking boxes on a document.
12. A man hands another man a clipboard and the man signs it and hands it back.
13. A woman hands another woman a clipboard and the woman signs it and hands it back.
14. A man busy typing on the keyboard, looking at the computer screen and then answering the phone. You did this one in a similar version with a woman already.
15. A woman looking at a messy desk with papers piled high, an overflowing file cabinet, she grabs and opens a binder off the desk and reads a page.
16. Same woman as in #14 above but now the desk and cabinet are organized and the binder called Documentation Plan sits on the well-organized desk and is animated with a disappearing star or highlight. Something to make the student know that the organized office is because the woman took the time to read the manual.
17. A man at a fax machine. He looks at a document in his hand, puts it in the fax, and waits while it is sending.
18. A man at a desk typing on the computer. There are chains and a lock around the computer monitor to show securing electronic records.
19. A man in one office emailing a woman in another. Show the email flying to her computer.
20. A woman sitting at her desk. A client is seated in a chair. She hands him a piece of paper that he signs and hands back to her.
21. Same as 20 but have it as a man handing a woman the paper.
You can choose from any of these animations and provide a mock up. The style must be the same to attached images. There are lots more images required and a lot of money to be made.
Additional files submitted...
Some more files...
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $83 på dette job
i can do 300 gif'S within 5 days,i;m expert designer i can provide something original and professional and most important after you will accept my works you will have full copyrights on its,thanks
Hello I can Provide this Service tou you. If you want to cooperate with a true developer, please give me a [login to view URL] Contact me on PMB. So we cna discuss further! Thank you.
i am aprofessional web designer,graphics designer logo designer,php programming,java,and java script so i guess the job can be considered done only if you can give me a chance...