I need several 15-30 second animated clips. (The length is not as important as getting the "story" across in these clips.)
I am a webdesigner but not an cartoon/graphic animator and need your help in this area.
I am developing a wedding website for a client and I'd like to have the following scenes depicted in cartoon animation:
1. Engagement (Boy and Girl fly to Paris,France from USA, Boy/Girl go up the Eiffel where Girl thinks Boy will propose but it's too crowded. Girl disappointed when Boy/Girl go back down the tower. Boy proposes to Girl under the Eiffel Tower with sun setting)
2. First Date Boy and Girl (Instant chemistry upon seeing each other; Dinner at Spanish Kitchen; Drinks at Lola's; Walk on Santa Monica Pier; Bought ice cream at 7-ll at one o'clock in the morning; Date ended at 3am
3. How they Met (Mutual friend introduced them via email and the email each other after Boy responds to Girl's email after 5 weeks)
4. Boy Meet's Girl's Parents (Parents ask boy questions while sitting on couch.)
5. Girl Meet's Boy's Parents
6. Meet the Extended Family (Small clips introducing the extended family and close friends)
The couple is Indian but are living in the USA. They got the idea of inserting these animated clips as part of their wedding website after seeing the movie "Hum Tum". We will storybook the clips in as little or as much detail needed to fit the budget. I can provide any logos/icons needed such as 7-11 store, restaurants, etc that are not familiar to you.
I will design the website where these clips will be played. This website will be seen by many people so please bid knowing that you will get many referrals from this one project
Please submit a bid to complete all 6 clips. We will need 2 clips to be completed by November 10th with the remaining to follow one after another with time in between.
I look forward to your bids.
Thank you for your time...
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1028 på dette job
Hello & warm greetings. We have understood the details of your project and can gurantee you 100% satisfaction. Please talk to us for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards :-) md.