Currently, my company needs to have our web presence ([url removed, login to view]) modified. We need the following:
1. Duplicate Hover over functionality for ALL Retail Location entries (lists the locations contact info [e.g. Address, Phone No., and active website link if available] when mouse is hovered over store location name). This information should be changeable (on the fly) by editing and modifying a .txt file.
2. Improve upon the current Hover over functionality for all price list items (Improve text visibility and change font to Verdana or any text that improves visibility and professionalism. The text should be white and the background should remain the same).
3. Implement a “Order Now” link (in ALL hover over boxes for the price list entries. See Figure 1 below.) that launches a separate slideshow window (that utilizes the flash slideshow technology which is very professional looking in nature) and displays that particular item’s different design pictures (e.g. picture of white blazer and picture of black blazer).
[url removed, login to view] new slideshow functionality should have “previous” () and “exit” (x) functions at the top of the slideshow box that allows the user to scroll between the different item style pictures.
[url removed, login to view] slideshow functionality should also have “Add to Cart” and “View Cart” functionality buttons at the bottom of the slideshow box which links to the PayPal HTML code. The buttons should remain at the bottom of the slideshow box when the visitor clicks on the () functions.
[url removed, login to view]: IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR EACH SLIDE SHOW WINDOW TO ALSO HAVE A TEXT SPACE FOR ‘IN STOCK’ or ‘NOT IN STOCK’ text to be written (in bold red) and updated on the fly via a text document! Therefore, the slideshow functionality should be developed similar to the current Hover Over function’s “Header”, “Footer” and “Images” setup in that it will allow me to modify the “Add to Cart” and “View Cart” drop down options, etc. by editing/updating a particular unique .html file (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) located in an ‘HTML’ folder (with code generated from PayPal’s website that I can modify on the fly); instead of having to modify the actual Flash file. The only time I should have to edit the flash file is to change the actual name of a price list item. This may require a folder [named ‘SLIDESHOW1’ that correlates to price list item 1 and ‘SLIDESHOW2’ that correlates to price list item2 and so on] similar to the [Images folder] used for the current hover over functionality) and each slide show should have an ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘View Cart’ functionality that allows the user to pick the shirt size/color from an available list of product from within the slideshow. (Use PayPal Website Payments Standard ).
4. Add    page options for the price list items. Make grid identical to price list page 1 on subsequent pages even if some entries are blank (for blank entries put COMING SOON/ TBD in the blank entry sections). See Figure 1 attached.
5. Provide documentation on how to:
[url removed, login to view] the slideshow pictures
[url removed, login to view] the ‘In Stock’/’Not In Stock’ text indicator (mentioned in step 4 section i)
[url removed, login to view] (for items that have recently become ‘In Stock’) or disable (for items that have recently become ‘Not In Stock’) the ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘View Cart’ button functionality.
Please provide examples of your work that relate to this particular level of work being requested. Constant communication and a URL for viewing progress a must.