This bid is for the hire of a web programmer to create a custom intranet web site will serve as a portal for querying and visualizing up to date financial data for a private company.
The website will only be for intranet use and not made public.
Forms of querying include drilling down, time selection, list based selections, etc.
Forms of visualization include charts (line charts, pie charts), histograms, etc.
Data Visualization will include:
* charting of specifically defined data - e.g. profit/loss charts for given markets/sector.
* charting of user selected data from a database (e.g. cost over time for a specified market/sector)
* trend charts for analysis using various forms of statistics.
Data will be queried from Microsoft SQL Server on the local subnet.
The Website must be a very pleasing and aesthetic looking design ... possibly integrating look and feel
from various popular websites out there already.
Technology should be Microsoft based and whatever tools are in vogue now for creating and easily
maintaining a web site of this nature.
A particularly important aspect of the website will be a mobile interface that offers optimal viewing for mobile users who connect to the website through VPN.
The final website will be a product of evolution and experimentation through constant daily requirements/feedback.
* You must have proven development skills with Microsoft ASP.NET, flash + other tools as necessary for a project like this
* You must be able to demonstrate samples of previous work
* You must understand basic concepts of statistics (e.g. standard deviation, mode, probability, etc) as you will be dealing a lot with numbers and summarizing them in various ways.
* You must be able to visit on site (a carribean country) for a week or two initially to get the project started and for both parties to get familiarized with each other.
Thereafter you can work remotely - though its possible some follow up trips may be required in the year thereafter. All trips are paid for.
* This is a position for principals only.
* You must have a good rating with RAC already or some means of proving your skills.
* You must have good verbal and written English. Good communications will be critical given most of the work will be done remotely.
Payment can be hourly or based on a monthly retainer.
At this point, i am only looking for experienced web site developers who can show proof of previous work that showcases design, aesthetic ability and quality.
This will be a long term project (possibly >= 1 yr) and you should only bid if you are able to work on and maintain the product during this time. You must be able to work fulltime.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $2094 for this job
Hi, we are a team of seasoned .Net developers with excellent experience in web development and complex large-scale systems implementation. We would be glad to discuss your project via the PMB.
we have worked on similar projects they include hospitals, educational and financial institutions. these are core sectors...we can be of same service to you if given the chance. thanks