We are looking for a developer to help us port a game developed using Actionscript to Objective-C. The game is written in Flash but exported for iPhone. We need someone to rewrite the code in Obj-C for iPhone and iPad.
The game is an arcade puzzle game similar to Angry Birds. The game is already out in the App Store and has both a paid and lite version. I will discuss the game in more detail after the bidder signs the NDA.
What will be required:
1. GameCentre integration so it will allow for leaderboard and achievements
2. Facebook, Twitter, write review box and mail composer functions
3. A Nag screen with pictures streamed from our server. The server has already been setup
4. Setting up a promo page in the app to cross promote our other products
5. Graphics, animations and other assets such as sound, music etc will be supplied by us
6. We will be producing an iPhone, iPad and a lite version of the same game. We will supply the graphics and animations accordingly for both the iPhone and iPad versions.
7. Need to integrate Adwhirl and iAds to be displayed in the lite version of the app.
8. In-App Purchase to upgrade from lite to paid version.
9. Make changes to the current menu.
10. This game has a multiplayer component where 2 players can battle each other. We will require you to setup this server and the game lobby.
11. The ported game must be able to work on iOS 4 to the current iOS.
What You Need to Know Before Bidding:
• Must be willing to sign a NDA before we discuss about the project; and a Copyright Transfer Agreement when the project is completed and the source code is handed over to us
• Production time is slated at 3 weeks
• Skype is mandatory so we can constantly update each other
• Please provide links or PM us your previous works. We will not answer or select any bids that do not provide your previous works
If you have what it takes, we definitely would like to hear from you.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $586 for this job
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks.