Develop a two-player driving game in flash with scrolling graphics. I have attached a sketch to show the concept. Please note the following:
- The track should scroll up the screen with a varied shape
- The road, borders and the cars will be well designed with modern graphics which are very clear
- This will be played by users who are sitting a long way from the screen and therefore need to be able to clearly read the screen
- The cars stay static at the bottom and can only move left and right, they will rotate according to the direction they are travelling
- The game can play for a certain amount of time or until a score is reached by one player
- The player names, left and right key names, time of game or maximum number of points can be altered in advance
- There will be points awarded for not hitting the road edge. If the car hits the road edge it slows down
- There should be various rewards which the car gets if it runs over them
- There should be a constant driving sound in the background, an award sound when a car runs over a bonus, a grinding sound when the car hits the border. Also a start and end sound for the race.
Please provide links (please limit to your THREE best examples) to flash games that you, personally have completed.
This project needs to be completed by July 12th, at the latest. We will consider the project "completed" when you provide a demo of a working game. You will be paid after all necessary revisions are made.
Please only bid if you are a competent flash programmer capable of completing this project in the time frame specified.
This is a work for hire and we will own all copyrights upon completion of the project. We will require submission of all source code in addition to the fully functioning game.
Payment will be made via PayPal upon satisfactory completion of the project and submission of all source code and working game. Deadlines are extremely important to us. We will dock pay $5 per day for each day past the dealine the project is not completed. On the flip side, we often give generous bonuses for a timely job well done!
We look forward to seeing your quotation
12 freelancers are bidding on average $231 for this job
Hi, my name is Justin. I'm a senior at the University of Missouri, majoring in Information Technologies. If you have a second please check PM for my portfolio. Thanks, Justin