Need a kiosk application to function in a touch-based screen.
The main idea behind this app is that it should display a list of items
- the elements to be shown/listed should come from an XML file on the same folder as the SWF itself
- the XML file should contain any number of items. Each item contains the following info: name, main pic, description, address, map pic, extra photos (an array) and videos (array, optional). All the photos and videos listed on the XML file should also be located on the same folder of the SWF file.
on its main screen, the app should list the items in a scrolling/scrollable way. This listing can be in 3D (eg: a carousel), but doesn't have to, as long as its visually appealing. For each item, the main screen should only display the 'main pic' and 'name' (from the XML file)
When no one has touched the screen for 5 minutes, it should display a call to action (e.g.: a hand overlaying everything saying 'touch to start' or anything like that)
- when clicking anywhere on the screen, the call to action should disappear.
- when clicking in one of the items, it should hide all the others and animate to display additional info for that item: name, main pic, description, address, map pic. If there are associated photos ('extra photos'), these should be displayed as a scrollable list (horizontal). If there are videos, an additional list should be included. There should be a back 'button' to take the user back to the items list
- when clicking in one of the photos or videos, it should be shown as a lightbox (on top of everything) with a close button to dismiss. The same behavior should be used for the map picture
- long waits (eg 5 minutes without any touches) should bring the app back to the initial screen
- must be done in flash 10/actionscript 3
- screen res: 1024x768
- interface must be touch-ready: bug buttons & text, drag to scroll, etc
The interface should all follow a similar look and feel. Preferably something neutral, following the lines of Apple UIs for the iPad: lots of shadows and gradients, gray/silvery items, big buttons, readable typography, etc (we should agree on the design before any extra coding is done!)
Full and documented source code must be provided along with the final result.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $721 for dette job
I am a proficient programmer in Flash\Actionscript and C++; I have been the senior software engineer in famous, complex large-scale Game Projects that have made hundreds of thousands of sales.