This is an ongoing project where we hope to create many images to be used on web site room planning tool provided by Planning Wiz. The project requires someone who can create a representative icon based on viewing an actual product photo and then drawing an icon.
This is not a conversion process, but rather a creation process where you use the product photo as a resource, then create a simplified icon as a .swf file. It is important to understand that the icon must represent the actual exterior dimensions of the product. You will not have all the interior dimensions and must use your drawing skills to create a recognizable icon.
The deliverable we need is:
1) The .swf file, representing object’s icon – again check out our site for examples. [url removed, login to view]
2) Specifications are: am swf file which shows the object from above (top view) and can be scaled properly on zoom/scale (a resolution of 1px/cm - one pixel of the icon for each centimeter of the real object) The aspect ratio of the icon must be conform to the ratio of the real dimensions. The icons must be optimized in order to be rendered quickly. (for optimization we recommend the reducing of the number of nodes, the gradients and the curves for optimization.”
3) We would like the new objects rendered using a color palette we will supply, but emphasis is creating an identifiable object that renders quickly.
We see the project as:
1. Create one example icon to be reviewed
2. Create 10 - 12 icon files to start the project
3. Accept addition jobs to create images as needed