It's a game that consists of a container collecting peanuts that are coming from left to right, first at low speed, linear trajectory, and low frequency, and will increase in speed, trajectory will become more irregular, and frequency higher as time passes, making the difficulty increase. The peanuts that are not cought by the container will be piling up at the bottom, little by little block the right side, until it is fully blocked, at which point, the game is over.
Attached is visual sketch of the game elements.
Details of the game:
- The peanuts will have peanut shape, and will be moving from left to right. Their shape will be elliptical horizontal.
- We will make a number of horizontal corridors on which the peanuts will move. On a given corridor, one peanut will leave the left size at a time, this way avoid any collision when the movement of the peanut become non-linear.
- First peanut will move in a linear way, and then their movement will take other forms that are more and more irregular, making it more difficult to cathc at the end. We leave it to the developer to recommend those specific movements.
- When peanut arrives to the right, it is either caught by the container, if the container mouth is within the same height as the peanut, or drops down to the bottom, and stays there.
- The peanuts piling up in the bottom, will continue piling up, until it fully block the right side, at which point the game will be over.
- The container can move up and down with the keyboard cursors up and down.
Detail of non-game items:
- A video will display as soon as the game loads, and then we see the start screen.
- When user clicks start, the game will start.
- Each time the peanut enters the container, we will hear a short sound.
- Each time a peanut hits the right side without being taken by the container, we will hear a fail short sound.
- Full development of the game animation in flash, that works on all popular browsers on Windows (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) and Mac (Safari, Firefox, Chrome). The game needs to also work when embeded into a Facebook Page.
- Full testing, and adjustment of playability parameters, to get the game to work as intended.
- All elements of the Graphic design will be fully provided by us.
- We will need the source code at the end of the project.
- The game size will be 500pixels (horizontal) x 400pixels (vertical).
- We will need all the work to be finished 15 calendar days from the date of confirmation.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $889 for dette job
Greetings! I am very interested in your project, and I am fully capable of completing the project within the time span of 15 days! Full details are in the private message I have sent you. Regards, PDeveloper
Don't keep still on talking, please provide related files and we'll make a mockup for you, that is the most direct way, the strength will prove everything. Please check PM for samples' thing.