Need assistance with an in-progress Flash/Flex/AIR/ActionScript project. The project is for use in preschool classrooms on multi-touch smart boards and covers the development of the following:
SEARCH TOOL that pulls information from a localized database that will contain metadata tied to each file to facilitate the most accurate search results (for example content keywords, learning standard, difficulty level, file location or URL, image thumbnails, etc).
LESSON PLANNING TOOL to allow teachers to create a group of existing lesson plans to easily access from one location
Must be able to deliver between now and April 11, 2011. Ability to work with existing Flash programming is a must.
We have numerous Flash game, animation and development projects so we hope to enter into a long-term relationship with freelancers. Any experience with iOS development is even better!
The ideal partner would be able to handle the following tasks:
* Work in Flash/AS3/AIR
* Use existing classes to read/write/delete data in a binary stored XML file.
* Search a static directory folder for a specific file type and display the filename within the AIR app
* Create a flash-based form including, generating scrollable "drop-down" menus from data found in the central XML file.
* Write a human-readable XML file from within Flash/AIR
* Apply provided graphic design files to the module
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ABILITY TO MEET THESE TASKS AND PROVIDE EXAMPLES FOR REVIEW (email@example.com)