I'm looking for experienced Flex / Flash / ActionScript developer who will replace map component in existing flex app [url removed, login to view]
App is made with Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 and Flex SDK 4.6.0. Everything should work as it worked before map component change, including:
- Layers (Maps, overlays, jams).
- Car markers (Icon, label, direction).
- Tracks (With popup markers).
- Info-Windows (With dynamic number of elements).
- Geozones (Drawing polygons).
Basically, you need to
1. Kill Google Maps lib
2. Add OpenScales lib
3. Wire up old api calls to a new api calls (Port functionality)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
Hi, I have a more than 10 years experience working with Flash/Flex/As2/As3 projects including implementing Google Maps Api. Your project to replace it using OpenLayer looks very interesting to me. Regards