Animated flash banner to describe operation of police radar jamming device.
The flash animation should be around 280x190. It should visually describe how the product on this page works: [url removed, login to view]
It should proceed in the manner described below clearly visualizing for the customer how the product works, but it does not have to follow this description exactly. Open to different styles as far as realistic-looking to cartoon-looking. Most important thing is for the animation to be explanatory.
1. Opening paneling stating, “How the Phazer II Works”.
2. Show external view of convertible car speeding along the highway or a country road.
3. Policeman comes into view, firing a radar gun at the speeding car (the jammer works from 2-3 miles away, so the perceived distance between the cop and the speeding car should be noticeably significant).
4. Zoom into interior of speeding car, showing Phazer II mounted above the mirror.
5. Zoom in to show green and yellow lights on Phazer II are blinking.
6. Cut over to view of policeman’s radargun, whose display is blinking three dashed lines (no speed reading).
7. Show final view of car driving passed cop and towards the horizon.
8. Fade into supplied image (currently on the page linked above) of convertible speeding away.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $272 for this job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards, Urmii B Kar.
Hello & warm greetings. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us over pmb for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards :-) md.
Hi, I am a professional freelance designer from India. Please visit [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] to see my work. Looking forward to communicate, Thanks & Regards, Umesh K