I am changing my header sizes doe to a new Joomla template.
I need the FLA file edited to two different sizes. Size was 988x152, new sizes will be 988x102, and 714x102. I already have the graphics made. If you look at the header attached, there are a few simple changes to adjust the size:
1) Edit the Flash size and enter the new graphic
2) Move the DNA moving bars so they match the new graphic position
3) Edit the font size of the action script so it is smaller
4) Edit the floating animal colour. The floating animals are also a text font.
5) Make extra 3 copies of the FLA files, where the only difference is replacing the bacgdound image.