Looking for someone ready to start immediately on my time (not their time).
1. I need the flash site to play random .mp3 music files (background music) live so that when a visitor enters the site they experience different music. Like an ongoing stream. Coding should allow me to administratively change the .mp3's that are played.
2. There are cron jobs working at the top of the hour replenishing the site with 30 fresh new images. The idea is that the viewer gets a new "gallery" viewing experience every hour. These jobs are set to server time. I need you to create a message on the site "The next gallery will be opening in XX minutes." Keeping the clock live and in sync with server time. At time 01 the flash must refresh and reset so the viewer can see the new images. If the images are being cached preventing the viewer from experiencing the new images than you must prevent those images from being cached or force the pulling of new images.
3. I really don't want people to view this site unless it is "Full Screen". I know that I cannot automatically go to full screen but I want you to make a clever way of encouraging full screen mode.
4. The Feedback form is not functioning properly. It delivers all of the visitor's information to my email but not the message they typed.
5. Fix Bio so that the scroll is removed and the whole bio can be visible and maybe some other small texts in a few places.
- Time does not have to be server time, but it has to be an accurate source.
- Server side scripting may be required.