New project for Jonathan.
As it was discussed previously:
1. User clicks on "T" to enter the text mode
2. User clicks on canvas, text box appears on the spot where user clicked
3. user edits the text as long as they are within the text box
4. User exits the text mode when they click outside of the text box boundaries anywhere on the canvas
5. After clicking anywhere on the canvas cursor remains "clear" meaning no shapes are attached to it
6. Also, at this stage image is "clear", i.e. grey area of text box does not show
7. To edit existing text box or create new text box (meaning, to enter the text mode again) user needs to click on "T" icon to enter the text mode again. After clicking on "T" text box will become editable again.
8. To enter the brush mode user will have to click on any brush from the toolbar