We need a very stable firmware designed for our electrical engineer's PCB design.
This project is for an electronic cigarette device, which will need to be treated with high confidentiality. Device was designed to be the new absolute best standard in the industry. We need a true expert to complete this project.
The features needed are:
- Voltage control (3V-6V, in [url removed, login to view] increments)
- Check Battery (00-99 in percentage)
- Atomizer Resistance (Show accurately, e.g. 1.5)
- Button On/Off (For users to prevent misfiring)
- Stop firing if short circuit (Indicate message e.g. E1: Short Circuit)
- 16 second cutoff if button is held down for too long
- Amperage limit at [url removed, login to view] (If over indicate message e.g. E2: Lower Voltage)
- Thermal protection cutoff (If over indicate message e.g. E3: Temperature Cooldown)
- Voltage output detected when there should be none - this can be caused
by a converter fault or by an open atomizer (Indicate message e.g. E4: Output Detected)
- Converter has detected a fault (Indicate message e.g. E5: Check Device)
The chip layout has been designed, however our electrical engineer would require assistance with a very stable firmware. Hope you would be able to assist us.