Requirements- ️Finance domain guru
Live demo on infromatica
Data warehousing concepts
SWIFT Code Concepts & other finance information as per the requirement
1. Project Overview: Scope of the programs covers replacement of nFORM Warehouse and building a new integrated NT Corporate Warehouse. NT Corporate Warehouse will replace existing financial data warehouse - nFORM and Credit Data Warehouse - CDW.
NT Corporate Warehouse will be a consolidated, centralized, subject-oriented source of truth that support retrieval and reconciliation to the level details in system of record.
2. Contractor’s Role:
• The candidate will be involved in the design, architecture and development of Corporate Data Warehouse utilizing Oracle sql and pl/sql, data warehouse / ETL tools and Unix Scripts.
• You will leverage past experience with business application development to analyze data and create mapping documents that can capture data warehouse needs and be handed over to the team for processing. Respond to the ETL queries, ensuring a robust application delivery.
• In addition to design and development, this individual will help set standards and practices for production support and maintenance of technical disciplines that are new to this department.
6. Tasks & responsibilities:
• Project and related application development are part the bank's providing management and regulatory reporting functionality in the areas of risk and compliance.
• Operational Risk Reporting application is beginning development and two Credit Risk application projects are nearing design phase.
• This data architect position will work closely with these projects and follow-on risk application development participating in full project life cycle.
• The candidate would have the opportunity to be involved in the design, architecture and development of many aspects of the Corporate Risk Data Warehouse utilizing Oracle sql and pl/sql, data warehouse / ETL tools and Unix Scripts.
• In addition to design and development, this candidate is expected to be a lead technical resource for this division helping to set standards and practices for production support and maintenance of technical disciplines such as these that are new to this department.
• Ideally this candidate will also have previous well rounded experience with business application development as well as recent solid concentration on data warehouses, ETL processing and business intelligence tools.
• The data warehouse ETL processes will interface with numerous Northern Trust corporate transaction systems to gather information for the warehouse.
Experience- 3-4 Years
Timings:- 2-3 hours/weekdays
Work Type- Support Work
Salary:- Upto 20K