Dear to whoever this may concern,,
I am starting a menswear outerwear brand starting with 5-6 different styles. Depending on cost I would like to have a couple made of different colours so total coat production would come to 5-8 coats. I have an initial budget of up to £500.
The coat designs are:
- a knee length double breasted wool overcoat in plain colour with a shawl lapel and contrasting colour side and breast pocket
- another will be of the same style but in a patterned fabric
- a knee length single breasted velvet overcoat with wide peak lapels of fur and side and breast pocket
- a suede pea coat length coat with faux lambswool lining and belt with an oversize hood and oversize side pockets.
- a plaid fabric double breated overcoat with an oversize fur hood.
- Finally depending on cost, a bomber jacket with fur trim.
I will be able to provide all the relevant materials. What I will require is an illustration of my designs initially, pattern for all, and the sample prototypes made up. I have a small budget initially so depending on how long you take if you are charging per hour, it will impact whether 5 or up to 8 coats are made.
Following this, the factory I have planned to take my designs to will have delay of up to 2 months for production to occur. In this time I would need the sampler to produce the relevant orders when I am starting out. We are aiming to sell our first 30-50 coats within this period. I would be able to pay per garment between £200 and £350 for this as I realise it needs to be worth a sample makers time.
Please take into consideration the amount I am prepared to pay for garment production as I hope this persuades you as a sample maker.
Many thanks for reading thus far.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £24/time for dette job
Hi, I'm a fashion designer, i have a small studio in portugal and with experience with design, textiles,illustration, techincal drawing-sheet and pattern making and garment constrution Contact me for more details