We are looking for a social media and community specialist. We are looking for someone with strong professional experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively participating in brand life on Facebook, and Instagram. You will need to have an excellent understanding of online consumer behavior and content consumption across websites, social media, and email, and have strong knowledge and experience with various social media marketing technologies such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms.
The Community Manager will develop the social footprint of our luxury eshop(Accessories, Bags, Shoes) specializing in previous collections to make it the go-to place for women's fashion content and inspiration. Through creative thinking and strategic planning, you will be responsible for listening, researching, coordinating, implementing and analyzing social marketing initiatives across digital and integrated marketing activities. You will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of social media (Facebook, Instagram), including broader digital content creation, writing, influencer outreach and community engagement.
- Develop fan base and social media presence by implementing a world-class social marketing strategy.
- Own and develop the social content calendar and collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, manage and create fresh and fun content to support community growth and high fan engagement.
- Develop the brand's social presence in international markets (US, EU) with partners and develop a comprehensive approach to social strategy.
- Structure and drive engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels to drive positive interactions/recommendations for the brand and product sales.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
- Plan paid media opportunities and execute on relevant social platforms.
- Seamless execution, protection and branding with full consistency across all digital content channels.
- Analyze and report (weekly/monthly) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognize and optimize audience interactions.