Media Buyer needed for Marketing and Consulting agency
Budget mindst $50 USD / time
Company: Avelos Media
Compensation: $400 - $1,000 per client per month at the end of the month.
We run a specialized marketing agency called Avelos Media, helping HVAC, MedSpa, Car Detailer to get more leads, appointments and clients with Meta ads (Facebook and Instagram). While most other marketing agencies help everybody with everything, we’ve decided to only focus on Meta ads for roofing and solar companies. This gives us a competitive advantage and gets us work.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a highly skilled Meta ads manager to work with us and deliver amazing results to our clients. As our Meta ads manager, you will work with us on a per client basis and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Setting up and launching Meta campaigns
- Setting up retargeting pixels, custom conversions, etc.
- Daily management of Meta campaigns once they go live
- Achieve the best results possible
- Experience with High Level is a plus, but not a requirement, as you will mainly work with Meta ads
- Reporting back to the team about how the campaigns are going
To be considered for this job, you must have:
- Experience setting up, launching, and managing effective Meta campaigns for any local business.
- A proven track record that you can provide.
- Knowledge of landing pages, funnels, conversions, testing, etc.
- Ability to check on client campaigns and report results into a Google Spreadsheet daily
As a Media Buyer, you will also be responsible for buying advertising inventory for our clients and ensuring that ads reach targeted audiences through Facebook and TikTok at the lowest possible prices. You will be an effective analyst, critical thinker, and able to organize and present data and statistics of the campaigns.
- Help set up ad campaigns for new clients
- Optimize current campaigns
- Prepare schedules and adjust as needed
- Experiment with new creatives
- Experiment with new lead forms and landing pages
- Ensure ads are creative, displayed appropriately, and within KPIs
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
Requirements + Skills:
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media buying is required (any social media platform will suffice)
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics, KPIs, analyzing, and presenting data
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Tech savvy and ability to integrate systems (Go High Level, Zapier, Make, and the required SM platforms)
- Ability to pay attention to detail, be punctual, take orders well, be a team player, have a winning mindset, and never make excuses
This position will turn into a long-term position within our organization.
Apply here starting your sentence with “not celos” to show that you read the whole thing or send a loom to increase your chances.
To apply for this job, please send a brief 1-2-minute Loom video about why you believe this job is for you. Confirm that you meet all the requirements and send as much proof as possible to back it up. Finally, tell us why we should hire you over all the other applicants.