If you feel confident of your ability to think of unique ideas to capture a person’s attention (i.e. marketing)....are confident of your ability to analyze numbers…if you always have the drive to learn more and are always curious about the world around you -- read on, as this role is for you.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our marketing agency to help us build Facebook campaigns and GoHighLevel campaigns in the MedSpa niche.
Our vision as a company is to help MedSpa owners achieve freedom in their business by helping them generate more leads, appointments, and ultimately, new clients.
Your work will help us achieve these goals with our clients. As we help them grow, we help their future customers get the treatments they need to live better lives.
Here’s some of the actual responsibilities of the role:
- Conceptualize and create new Facebook Ad Campaigns for us to test against our current winning campaigns.
- Split testing
- interface with vendors for copy/creative
- Optimize our client’s active Facebook Ad Campaigns to generate more results with their spend;
- Build new followup campaigns, landing pages, and sequences in GoHighLevel with the direction of the Executive Team;
- Perform analysis on the data to find insights that we can use to improve our client’s results.
- Communicate with the Account Management team to ensure client requests are completed in a timely manner;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Manage KPI reporting across clients to ensure proper information flow to the rest of the team.
We’re looking for someone to work with us around 4 to 6 hours every weekday per week to start between 8am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time. And if you’re a good fit, this definitely will become a full-time job with performance-bonuses and career growth opportunities for you as we grow.
As a minimum, we’re looking for someone with experience in either Facebook Ads or GoHighLevel. If you only have 1 of them, apply anyway if you’re willing to learn the other.
There will be systems and training in place to help you learn and grow, but we’re looking for people who can help us build on them. I personally will be investing in your growth, spending my own time each day to help you grow professionally and personally.
We’re excited to hear from you - take a chance on this opportunity, you never know if this might be your chance to a consistent paying role that you’ll love.
Send in your application here:
[login to view URL]