We’re a growing UK performance marketing agency seeking an experienced professional with a minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience to join us on a full-time basis. We require someone with a real passion and zeal for internet marketing, and marketing in general.
You will be responsible for the overall online business strategy to optimise our many online marketing campaigns and projects, as well as launch new ones. This will include overseeing web user experience, lead generation, content, payment processing, website development, email marketing and acquisition, online marketing campaigns and promotions, as well as web analytics.
You will be managing others in the team, and must be able to get the resources together to oversee and launch new marketing campaigns. You will also optimise existing campaigns, and hold others in the team accountable. Where required you will be working with our general manager to recruit and hire new personnel, as well terminating contracts of others.
Here are some of the areas you will be required to have experience in, and must oversee:
- Email marketing
- Display advertising / media buying (Outbrain etc.)
- Facebook advertising
- A/B split testing
- Competitor Analysis (Tools such as SEMRush, and Adbeat)
- Create Funnels (cross sells, upsells)
- Analytics / Analysing
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Marketing automation
Here's a summary of what you'll do:
- Ensure online marketing, lead generation and ecommerce efforts are effectively integrated with the overall brand
- Develop Strategic plan for new and existing products to grow traffic, sales, leads
- Co-ordinating efforts with internal teams and virtual teams
- Manage and build the online team
- Utilise analytics and web metrics to accurately gauge how all campaigns are performing.
- Define, analyse and track results (e.g. traffic, revenue, email acquisitions, conversions etc...) and interpret success
- Provide monthly and quarterly performance reports, projections and reviews on all key performance metrics.
- Oversee online marketing campaigns
- Launch new campaigns
- SEO, Facebook, Adwords and Display advertising experience
- Implement consumer acquisition and retention strategies
- Create traffic building strategy and plan
- Implement retargeting and remarketing
- Manage email marketing
- Optimise websites for conversion
- Optimise and split test funnels
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in online marketing (ideally 5 years)
- A portfolio/case study/examples of results you have achieved
- Ability to perform budget management and forecasting
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- The ability to multitask among a multitude of projects, campaigns and responsibilities
- Proven experience driving, and implementing marketing strategies to achieve business goals
- Analytical mind with ability to report on data
- Solid understanding of key online metrics and performance (Traffic, conversions rates, open rates, etc..)
- Familiarity with collaborative tools (Teamwork, Slack)
- Very good english verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Performance driven
- Proactive with high level of initiative and desire for continuous improvement
- Strong problem-solving, decision making and delegation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highest level of integrity
- Extraordinary organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Energetic with positive and fun-loving nature
- Approachable with ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Competitive salary and % profit share (for the right person)
- Array of perks and benefits – flexible hours, on going education
- Opportunity to be part of something big! We’re ambitious and you will be looked after
SOMEONE BASED IN EUROPE STRONGLY PREFERRED.
Thank you for reading.