We are seeking an experienced digital marketer that specializes in Facebook ads for new, innovative consumer goods brands. We are not looking for a 360° marketer, but rather someone that is experienced with driving sales and optimizing campaigns across Facebook-owned apps. With this platform in mind, we are seeking a candidate that displays the following,
- Managed monthly spend of $250k/mo +
- Strong ROAS performance
- Success scaling an optimizing FB ad performance
- Success launching new product campaigns
- Familiarity with the reusable drinkware industry
- Strength building and optimizing ad funnels
- Solid track record of satisfied clients
- Technologically advanced and adaptable
- Strong aptitude for understanding and leveraging audience related data
- Strong communication
These are just some of the characteristics and traits we are hoping for in our FB digital marketing partner and we are certainly open to exploring what each candidate can bring to supporting our overarching business objectives.
To provide a bit of background, we are an innovative reusable drinkware brand with a product design focus on the adult beverage industry. We have a super exciting product roadmap which we have already started to roll out.
We are a young, product-focused brand. All our designs are marketed and sold direct-to-consumer in Canada and the United States through our e-commerce storefront powered by Shopify.
This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with our creative and founders team to strategize and execute our digital go-to-market strategy on Facebook. We look forward to discussing our vision for the brand and are eager to learn more about how you can help us achieve our digital marketing goals.